Get all your tasks done with GeoMax´s level flagship. From daily levelling tasks to high accuracy – the ZAL300 Series is your first choice where robustness, comfort and accuracy count. It simply “Works when you do!”
Built for toughest conditions
The Gemoax ZAL300s class leading optics and magneX™ compensator are imbedded in a sealed and shock protected housing making it highly resistant to bumps and all weather conditions. Even following a short drop the GeoMax ZAL300 continues to works with the same reliability and accuracy.
- 2.5mm/2.0mm/1.5mm/1.2mm (ZAL330/328/324/320) Standard deviation for 1 km double-run levelling
- 30x/28x/24x/20 (ZAL330/328/324/320) Magnification
- Erect Image
- Double sided endless drive
- Cross hairs with stadia lines
- magneXTM, automatic, magnetic-damped
- ± 15´working range of compensator
- 360° graduation on horizontal circle
- -20°C to +40°C operating temperature range
- +50° C instead +40° C
- Conforms to IP57 (gas filled telescope)
- Concave and flat base for 5/8″ base screw
GeoMax is an internationally active company developing, manufacturing and distributing quality surveying instruments. GeoMax provides a comprehensive portfolio of integrated instruments for the surveying, mapping and construction industries. Both occasional and professional users are addressed with GeoMax’s easy-to-use, yet highly productive, range of Total Stations, GPS, Lasers, Optical and Digital Levels.
GeoMax is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden, a global technology group with strong market positions within measurement technologies. Hexagon is the world leader in multidimensional measurements within the macro and micro segments of the measurement and positioning market. The famous international companies within the Hexagon Group deliver since decades precision products and solutions to the measurement industry. This technology is supported by a comprehensive sales and service network covering all continents with over 100 branches.