Built to Last
With the ZAL100 Series GeoMax introduces an automatic level to the construction industry designed for your daily levelling tasks with outstanding price-to-performance ratio.
Meeting the IP54 class specifications guarantees all weather operation of the ZAL100 Series and provides you with an instrument that “Works when you do!”.
- 2.0mm/2.5mm (ZAL124/ZAL120) Standard deviation for 1km double-run levelling
- 24x/20x (ZAL124/ZAL120) Magnification
- Erect Image
- Double sided endless drives
- 36mm clear objective lens
- Cross hairs with stadia lines
- Automatic air-damped system
- ±15’ working range of compensator
- 360° graduation on horizontal circle
- -20°C to +40°C operating temperature range
- Concave and flat base for 5/8” base screw
GeoMax is an internationally active company developing, manufacturing and distributing quality surveying instruments. GeoMax provides a comprehensive portfolio of integrated instruments for the surveying, mapping and construction industries. Both occasional and professional users are addressed with GeoMax’s easy-to-use, yet highly productive, range of Total Stations, GPS, Lasers, Optical and Digital Levels.
GeoMax is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden, a global technology group with strong market positions within measurement technologies. Hexagon is the world leader in multidimensional measurements within the macro and micro segments of the measurement and positioning market. The famous international companies within the Hexagon Group deliver since decades precision products and solutions to the measurement industry. This technology is supported by a comprehensive sales and service network covering all continents with over 100 branches.