Bosch GLM 80 Professional Laser Rangefinders
The Bosch GLM 80 laser rangefinders from Bosch are ideal for every professional user who wants to take exact measurements quickly: equipped with state-of-the-art laser technology, Bosch rangefinders deliver results with maximum precision and reliability.
Bosch GLM-80 Professional Laser Distance Measure 80m Range Metric & Imperial Measuring
The Bosch GLM 80 Professional Laser Distance Measurer having more functionality and user-friendliness for indoor work Features: – New functions such as partial height measurement, height calculation and roof slope measurement – Millimetre-accurate measurement of areas, volumes and distances up to 80 m – Easy handling, intuitive user.
Bosch GLM-80 Professional Features:
- New functions such as partial height measurement, height calculation and roof slope measurement.
- Millimetre-accurate measurement of areas, volumes and distances up to 80 m.
- Easy handling, intuitive user interface and large, concise 4-line display,
- Maximum precision over the entire lifetime due to tough ceramic optics carrier.
- Multifunctional measuring pin for precise measurement from hard-to-reach areas and edges.
- Storage of the last 20 measurements.
- New functionality due to integrated 360° incline sensor.
- Precise and easy to operate due to illuminated display which turns automatically.
- Up to 25,000 individual measurements per battery charge due to Li-Ion technology.
- Can be recharged via standard micro USB port.
- Timer function can be switched on/off – for precise measurement from difficult positions.
- Reliable aid on any construction site due to robust design.
- Small and handy.
Bosch GLM-80 Types of measuring:
- Continuous, indirect, multi-wall, surface, min & max.
- Length, area & volume.
- Button functions.
- Memory recall & memory addition and subtraction
- Equals button.
- Permanent laser pointer button.
- Cancel and on /off.
Bosch GLM-80 Professional Laser Measurer Specifications:
|Laser diode||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Measurement range||0,05 – 80 m|
|Measurement accuracy, typical||± 1.5 mm|
|Measurement time, typical||< 0.5 s|
|Measuring time, max.||4 s|
|Power supply||1 x 3.7 V Li-Ion battery (1250 mAh)|
|Automatic deactivation||5 mins|
|Units of measure||m/cm/mm|
|Memory capacity (values)||20 + 1|