Bosch DLE 40 Laser Distance Measure 40m Range Metric & Imperial Measuring
The Bosch DLE 40 Professional Laser Rangefinder is a professional entry-level tool for the most frequent measuring applications. Easy-to-use – robust – precise.
The NEW Bosch DLE 40 entry level Laser Rangefinder is new to the Bosch family and the is a great entry-level laser measure for the simpler measuring requirements. The Bosch DLE 40 has basic laser measuring functions are easy to access and allow for quick direct measuring applications. Easy-to-use, robust and precise.
Bosch DLE 40 Features:
- Functional: all basic measuring functions availableFunctional: all basic measuring functions available
- Easy to use: one function per button
- Accuracy of ± 1.5mm: for precise and reliable results
- Handy & robust (IP 54): a tool for craftsmen
Bosch DLE 40 Technical Specifications:
- Measuring range – 0.05 to 40m
- Typical measuring accuracy – ± 1.5mm
- Lowest indication unit – 1mm
- Laser class – 2
- Laser type – 635nm, < 1mW
- Dust and splash water guard – IP 54
- Power supply Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
- Rechargeable batteries: 4 x 1.2 V LR03 (AAA)
- Battery service life, approx. (lower for rechargeable batteries) – 30,000 individual
- Measurements, 5,000 continuous measurement
- Automatic switch off after approx. – 20s (Laser)
- 5 min (tool) – Yes
- Tripod adapter – 1 /4″
- Dimension – 100 x 58 x 32mm
- Weight – 180g
Additional information regarding Laser Distance Measures
Laser measures are extremely accurate. They are ideal for indoor or outdoor use, however use outdoors may require the user to use laser googles to enhance spotting of the laser in bright sunlight or for distances over around 40 metres.
Please also note that lower end models do not usually come with any weather protection and can fail to function if exposed to water or moisture whereas models with IP54 have some form of weather protection. Many enhanced models offer added functions that enable angles, room dimensions and volumes to be calculated.
They are ideal for estate agents, building, construction industry and any other application that requires fast accurate measurements.
[vCitaContact type=widget height=200]